Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Photo Assignment 1 - Animals

For this week I took pictures of animals. My idea was to get an animal in action doing things that they like to do. I decided to play with my cat to get him in the air playing with his toys.




ISO: 200
Fstop: f/2.6
Focal Length: 5.80mm





This week I learned how to take pictures of animals. I took many different ones trying to get better angles and lighting. I didn't have a very good background so I tried to fill up the picture with my cat to take the focus off of the background. I had my brother playing with the cat so I could get a photo of him up in the air playing with his toy.

2 comments:

  1. I think that this is an incredibly cool picture because it shows a lot of the cat's personality, such as its playfulness and excitement. As for the picture quality, it is not as high as it could be because the lighting is so dark. It is hard to see detail and there is nothing in the picture that really draws the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool picture. It really looks like it captures the cats personality.

    ReplyDelete